Transport Supervisor Resume
A transport supervisor is a professional who supervises the transport working services and facilities. The transport supervisor scrutinizes all the aspects of a transportation agency or organization including effective deployment of transport services and coordination among the services.
The supervisor analyses the work and creates reports to the agency. He is responsible for maintaining safe and effective working conditions in the organization.
Transport Supervisor Resume Example
Wales – 8743
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good communication and organizational skills to develop the transportation services.
- Also possess a good knowledge base of the transportation policies and techniques.
- Experienced professional havening good experience base of the transport supervision programmes.
Career Experience/Job Experience:
Ford Travel Associates
- Evaluated plans for developing transport vehicles.
- Ensured effective delivery of goods and supervised transported goods vehicles.
- Analyzed and reported the goods to the customers and checked their analyses.
- Maintained schedules of drivers and assistances of the vehicles.
Gary Travel Agency
- Conducted training sessions for the employees and new staff.
- Issued contract policies to the suppliers and regular goods traveling customers.
- Supervised the working progress and conditions of the staff of the agency and the transport vehicle staff.
- Interacted with customers to receive feedback on development of the agency.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Arts, Center of Art Studies.
2001-2003: Masters in Arts, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.