Transport Planner Resume
A transport planner evaluates, assesses and designs transport facilities and services. The person takes up transportation projects like construction of roadways, lanes and transport lines. They try to improve the transportation system. Transport planners meet the demands of new transport lanes, services etc. they manage the effective working of the various transportation facilities working in the region.
Transport planners try to bring emphasis to reduce pollution and traffic by emphasizing reduction in use of motor vehicles and encouraging walking and cycling.
Transport Planner Resume Example
Germany – 8574
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional in the transportation field, I possess good communication and planning strategy capabilities to develop the transport systems.
- Also have effective analytical skills.
- Possess good knowledge of the transport facilities and planning policies and procedures that go into the transport planning process.
Career Experience/Job History:
Transport Trans Systems.
- Evaluated current traffic lines to develop and create new crossway flyover lines.
- Communicated with engineers and workers to conceptualize the creation of transport lines.
- Created reports and paperwork evaluating the progress of the work.
- Conducted technical research for effective project work.
Travel Ways Co.
- Responsible for overtly analyses of existing transport ways for their effective running.
- Introduced strategies to develop systems and estimating budgets of the projects.
- Responsible for introducing plans for development of parking places, pedestrian lanes etc.
1997-2000: Bachelors in Transportation, Transport Studies Center.
2000-2002: Masters in Transportation Planning Techniques, Transport Studies Center.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.