Transport Assistant Resume
A transport assistant is a person assisting in the working in the agency. He works in the day to day regular operations and maintenance of the agency. He performs the clerical as well as few organizational duties of the agency. The transport assistant manages the records and updates the databases in the agency.
The transport assistant should have knowledge about the transport systems and facilities.
Transport Assistant Resume Example
Ireland – 8757
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional having worked as a transport assistant for quite few years.
- Possess good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Also have the capability to work in a flexible time bound space and condition.
- Proved efficient in ensuring effective working of the agency.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Maintained staff attendance records.
- Monitored and created reports of the goods shipment or transported.
- Created reports of the staff analysis and recruited staff as well.
- Managed records of drivers and vehicle transports and issued permits as per their traveling routes.
- Managed transportation files and documents.
- Managed record database and updated it.
- Updated clients about the new services and add on facilities.
- Answered clients and customers about the queries related to travel services.
- Updated transport security and safety policies to the drivers and assistances.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Arts, Center for Arts Studies.
2001-2003: Masters in Transport Management, Transport Facilities Study Center.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.