Special education teacher resume example is the document used by teachers involved in teaching the students/ individuals with special needs. The job of a special education teacher is a very unique one, and also requires great amount of caution, responsibility and sincerity. Thus, when applying for the position the individual must prepare an appropriate resume document. The resume must specify all the qualifications and the career objective must give the gist of the individual’s aspirations.
Sample Special Education Teacher Resume Example
Name: Ms. Karen Jane Geller
Date of Birth: 14th March 1987
Residence No.: 679- 975- 464
Mobile No.: 981- 775- 432
E- mail Address:
- 2007- 2009: Bachelors in Special Education Teaching, American Institute of Special Education Teachers, USA.
- 2004- 2007: Bachelors of Arts (English), University College of California, California, USA.
- 2004: Completed high school, James Carter High School, California, USA.
Academic Work Experience:
- 2008- 2009: Trained at the Institute of Education for Special Individuals, Northern California; USA.
- 2009- 2010: Special Education Assistant Teacher, St. Patrick Institute, California, USA.
- Assisting the senior teachers in any of the management. Administrative duties.
- Handling and managing the children between 5- 16 years of age.
- 2010- present: Special Education Teacher, Special Education Institute, New York, USA.
- Structure the curriculum, prepare lessons.
- Devise new techniques of imparting education.
- Inventing ways to make the teaching and learning experience easier and fun.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the students when in class.
I aspire to teach special education because it is such a great privilege to be able to communicate with the special kids and individuals. I have gathered a degree in special education which renders me eligible for teaching those with special needs. Imparting knowledge and guiding the special individuals is an honor for me.