A science teacher is an individual who teaches science to the students in various classes. The individual who wish to work in this position must have complete knowledge of the subject to be taught. In order to work in the position, a candidate must prepare a science teacher resume which must showcase all the needed skill sets, educational qualifications and experience of the candidate in the related field. A science teacher resume example is given below.
Sample Science Teacher Resume Example
Name: Ms. April Jenna Rhodes
Date of Birth: 25th January 1978
Address: 5435, Plain Salt Street, Vinton Valley, Los Angeles, USA.
Residential Contact No.: 346546
Mobile No.: 5473467
I wish to work as a science teacher in a reputed institution where my knowledge and skills can be best utilized.
- 1995- 1997: Teachers Education Program, Centre for Study of Teaching and Policy, USA.
- 1994- 1995: Masters of Science, University State College, Los Angeles, USA
- 1991- 1994: Bachelor of Science (Chemistry), University College, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, USA
- 1991: Passed high school, major in science, Wheaton West High School, Beverly Hills, USA
- 1st in the Teacher Education Program, final year, Centre for Study of Teaching and Policy.
- Highest rank in the 2nd and 3rd years of the bachelors program.
- Cleared master degree with a distinction.
- Best Teacher Award: 1999, Bradford Private Academy, California.
- Best Teacher Award: 2001 and 2000, Dalton Walt School, New Jersey.
- 2009- present: Professor (Science), Prima College, University of NY, USA.
- 2003- 2009: Fellowship (Science), Prima College, University of NY, USA.
- 2000- 2003: Science Teacher (Chemistry), Dalton Walt School, New Jersey, USA.
- 1998- 2000: Science Teacher, Bradford Private Academy, California, USA.
- 1997- 1998: Training- Teacher, Science, Hillside High School, LA, USA.