School Administrator Resume
School Administrator is responsible for smooth running of the school. He has to look at all aspects of the school, the working principles, student discipline, curriculum management, availability of teaching resources, management of the school etc.
Unlike a teacher who teaches a subject, school administrators are responsible for overall activities and also overlook the teaching staff and their recruitment.
School Administrator Resume Example
Wall Alley Road
Wales – 7534
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional proved efficient in ensuring the smooth running of a school or educational institute.
- I have good communication and management qualities
- Proved effective in developing the students’ and learner’s image.
Career Experience/Job History:
Little Flower School,
- Recruited teaching staff for both practical and theory classes.
- Maintained assessment records of the students’ progress.
- Conducted meetings with teachers to evaluate changes in curriculum.
- Conducted interactive sessions with the parents and teachers to evaluate a students’ progress.
St.Agnes High school,
- Responsible for forming development plans and strategies to develop the infrastructure of the school premises.
- Instructed codes for maintaining the disciplinary environment in school.
- Responsible for formulating changes in curriculum to keep it in sync with the new adopted methods of learning.
2001-2003: Masters in Education, St Joseph’s College.
1999-2001: Bachelors in Education, St Joseph’s College.
Professional reference will be available upon request.