A retail sales manager is one who works for the benefit of an organization, by increasing its sales, in the retail department. Such a professional acquires such a position in a firm only if he has specialized in the field of management or business studies. In most cases, a sales associate gets promoted to the post of a retail sales manager by acquiring the tricks while serving as a sales associate or when they attend a week long training, organized by the company.
Here is a resume which will help and guide to prepare an effective resume of your own which will land you the job of a retail sales manager.
Retail Sales Manager Sample
Name: Ms. Casey Browns.
Residence: 12, Longwaun Street, Claremont, California 2891821.
Phone Number: 9278-372-382
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma, 2000
Claremont High School, California 3791238
- Bachelors in Retail Management, 2003
State University of California.
- Masters degree in business management.
State University of California. 2006
Professional Skill Sets:
- Training and Development.
- Customer Service.
|Assistant Manager.||1 year, 2 months.
[2/2009- Till Now]
- To supervise the daily operations of the performance of stores.
- To keep a tab on the housekeeping, inventory, sales, adherence to the rules and regulations laid down by the company, as well as the security and administration.
- Excellent performance during holiday seasons, vouched for by the sales results.
- To motivate the staff for continuous improvement in their work, and also reward them for their achievements.
- To increase the good will of the company in the market, major attention paid to the interests and demands of the consumer.
- Been conferred with the title of Best Manager for consecutively two years, in 2009 and 2010 in the North Region.