Restaurant Manager Resume
A restaurant manager is a person who manages a restaurant and its activities. The restaurant manager oversees the food services, the establishment and the proper running of the restaurant. He ensures efficient customer service and proper working of the staff.
The restaurant manager organizes the staff, the establishment and is solely responsible or the functioning of the restaurant. He manages the profits and also supervise the working of the staff.
Restaurant Manager Resume Example
Ireland – 8567
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good managerial and organizational skills to develop and maintain a restaurant efficiently.
- I also have good communication skills to deal with customers cordially.
Career Experience/Job History:
Hungry Pile Restaurant
- Recruit staff and managed training for the new employees.
- Manage efficient communication and proper service to the customers.
- Manage employee records, bills payment records, expenses and budgets.
- Monitor food preparations and cleanliness environment in the restaurant.
- Arranged resources as utensils, linen, tables, chairs, etc. for the restaurant.
- Managed incoming food resources and vegetables for the food cooking deptt.
- Estimated budgets and expenses of the restaurant.
- Scheduled and managed staff working hours.
- Maintained health standards for effective food.
1995-1998: Bachelors in Restaurant Management, Institute of Hotel Management.
1998-2000: Masters in Restaurant Management, Institute f Hotel Management.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.