A release manager plays a vital role in building, planning, developing and delivering the capabilities to provide the required services as detailed or specified by the service design. This highly educated professional helps a company or a firm in fulfilling stakeholder requirements by ensuring the timely delivery of intended objectives. You can consider this release manager resume example for building your CV to grab the attention of employers during recruitment process.
Sample Of Release Manager Resume Example:
Candidate’s Contact Details:
23-A, Blue- Line Apartments, Hudson Park
New Jersey, U.S.A
Phone Number: 3450 798 2034
To obtain a job position of a release manager in a well- established company to meet up the challenging job duties and to pursue a long- term career.
|Academic Year||University/ College||Degree Obtained|
|2003-2006||College of Fine Arts Washington||Bachelors in Arts|
|2006- 2008||Canady College of Business Administration||Master In Business Administration|
Obtained PMP certification from New York University in 2009
|Employment Tenure||Employer Company/ Firm||Designation|
|2009- 2011||Wilma Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd||Assistant Release Manager|
|2011- Till date||Eagle Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd||Release Manager|
- Planning of actual release of products and test environment
- Executed various roll- back models and testing procedures for ensuring the safe working environment
- Planned timely third party supplies by designing and suggesting effective service improvement plans
- Participated in different front desk procedures and maintained the updated records of release.
Skills & Abilities:
- Impressive presentation and decision making skills
- Knowledge of planning and executing project metrics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Creative, self- motivated and hard- working.