Purchasing Agent Resume
A purchasing agent is a professional who gathers information about goods and services to be ideal for purchasing. They purchase resources and tools for use in their organization or company. They formulate purchasing policies and make strategic plans to improve purchasing plans.
The purchasing agent is required to know about the various purchasing policies and the techniques.
Purchasing Agent Resume Example
Wales – 84733
Summary of Qualification:
- Have good convincing and analytical skills to develop purchasing conditions of the company.
- I will prove to be efficient in my work and will develop my skills to serve the best in my designation.
- I possess good analytical and communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Purchased items and services required for the company.
- Estimated budgets of purchasing and set out the requirements as per the daily schedule.
- Managed orders and handled incoming bills and transactions.
- Evaluated purchasing deals with the suppliers and kept good communication with them.
- Analyzed and returned defective and open ended deals and supplies.
- Updated company about the new products which would be required for the company.
- Managed transportation issues of the supplies and evaluated marketing deals.
- Managed prices and bargains of goods.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Business Administration, Commerce College.
2003-2005: Masters in Business Administration, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.