Oil Field Engineer Resume
Oil field engineer applies scientific and mathematical principles to provide solutions to bring solutions to the technical problems and defects faced in the oil field. He is the communication link between the economists and the scientific people. He tries to develop solutions for the technical problems through economic turn.
The oil field engineer manages the problems and handles them and ensures their solution. He spends most of his time in the oil field solving the problems and difficulties. The oil field engineer is required having knowledge of the working techniques of the oil field and its properties.
Oil Field Engineer Resume Example
Germany – 8674
Summary of Qualification:
- Experienced professional possessing god analytical and organizational skill.
- Proved best in my services towards the organization
- Possess capability to work in flexible and constraint time schedules.
Career Experience/ Job History:
Saudi Oil Field
- Repaired technical equipments using modern hardware tools.
- Conducted research to develop and improvise the installed devices.
- Supervised drilling and exploring operations.
Saudi Oil Field Research Center.
- Installed oil drilling machines and checked their proper functioning
- Suggested and interacted with engineers providing them information about effective drilling operations and efficient handling of the machines.
- Supervised construction of machines and tools used in drilling operations
1998-2001: Bachelors of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Center for Petroleum Studies.
2001-2003: Masters of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Center for Petroleum Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.