Oil Exploration Consultant Resume
The oil exploration consultant is responsible for giving directions to drill and explore oil in the specific places as assigned by him. The consultant does a thorough research and study of the oil existing patterns and places and thereby gives the information and directions to drill and explore oil in those places. The consultant with his tem of supervisors studies and provides information.
Oil Exploration Consultant Resume Example
Germany – 7574
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess high experience of providing consultancy services to deploy and give information about various drilling services and places of oil exploration.
- Possess good communication skills and managerial skills.
- Excel in providing best services in managing the team of supervisors under me.
Career Experience/Job History:
Saudi Oil Field
- Researched and studies oil formation and exploration patterns.
- Tested oil explorations for existence of different forms of crude oil.
- Disseminated information to the government organization as well as oil exploration fields for exploration of oil.
- Managed the team and trained them of conductive research.
Saudi Oil Field
- Maintained contacts and interaction with engineers to facilitate exploration.
- Managed regulations and policies for drilling and informed about them to the engineers.
- Conducted drills to extract and explore oil spills.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Oil Exploration Techniques, Oil Exploration Analysis Center.
2001-2003: Masters in Oil Exploration Techniques, Oil Exploration Analysis Center.
Professional reference will be added upon request.