Office Assistant Resume
Office assistants assist in the regular small duties like taking calls, forwarding messages, responding clients and customers and other paperwork. They also maintain records, organize staff meetings, assist senior employees in data management and perform the small duties in an office.
The office assistant should have the knowledge of the office and the working techniques. He has to be early in the office and maintain the records of the employees in the office and take and forward messages to them.
Office Assistant Resume Example
Ireland – 8563
Summary of Qualification:
- I have good analytical and communication skills to work efficiently in the office I am assigned to.
- Have good organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess good mathematical skills and performance enhancing capabilities.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Received messages for the manager and the senior employees, took calls and assisted the employees in their clerical duties.
- Organized meetings and supervised them for their effective management and running.
- Interacted with clients and customers and assisted them by providing information about their queries.
- Inputted data and information and updated database.
- Managed training programs for new staff
- Operated office machines like copywriter, fax and computer systems.
- Regulated records of employees’ attendances.
1995-1998: Bachelors in Arts, Francis College.
1998-2000: Masters in Arts, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.