Network Administrator Resume
A Network Administrator manages and maintains the computer networking systems in accordance with the hardware and software applications. This field is mainly related to network administration, where the professional overlooks the network security protection and the working processes of the networks.
Using hardware and software applications, the network administration ensure proper running of the network ports and connections.
Network Administrator Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good knowledge base of the various networking applications of the computer net systems.
- Prove myself efficient in ensuring proper management of these systems.
- Improvised and developed methods which can upgrade the network systems and ensure their safety.
Career Experience/ Job History:
- Managed database systems and server applications.
- Responsible for detection of major virus and anomalies in the server connections.
- Developed networking systems and included new patterns.
- Maintaining records of network ports and data transfers among them.
- Responsible for improving web servers and their design.
- Maintained network management activities like security monitoring and server administration
2001-2003: M.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Education College.
1998-2001: B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Education College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.