Medical Research Resume
Medical research is the research applied to the study and prescription of medicines. Medical research included conducting medical tests of medicines on samples as well as development, improvisation and enhancement of new treatment techniques. Medical research includes evaluation medicines for diseases and prescriptions and also immunization samples.
Medical research is mainly done on basis of animal experiments where small animals are tested with the medicine samples and if they are found effective without any drawback, they are forwarded safe for prescription.
Medical Research Resume Example
Denmark – 8674
Summary of Qualification:
- I possess good analytical skills and have proved efficient in conducting medical research and analysis.
- Have good medical knowledge base to know about the medical research theories and principles.
Career Experience/Job History:
Prescription Evaluation Center.
- Collected samples for medical tests.
- Conducted medical, biological tests to evaluate medicine samples.
- Evaluated reports and stored them in database and files.
- Forwarded them to the organization for further analysis.
Ford Medicinal Center
- Conducted tests and forwarded them to the hospitals and medical organizations for further use.
- Disseminated the analysis reports to the media for further knowledge to the people about their use and safety.
- Re examined reports sent by other fellow researchers.
1998-2001: Bachelors in Science, Medical Analysis, Institute of Medical Research Studies.
2001-2003: Masters in Science, Medicinal Analysis, Institute of Medical Research Studies.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.