A marketing student is an individual who is either perusing or has completed his education in the field of marketing. A student who wishes to work in the marketing field after completing their education must prepare a well drafted resume that showcases their skill sets in an effective manner. A marketing student resume example is given below.
Sample Of Marketing Student Resume Example:
Marketing Student Resume
Name: Emma Williams
Address: Sun Rise Apartments, 5ht Avenue
New York, America
Contact number: 6799 697 6979
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Goal: I wish to work as a marketing professional in a growing organisation where I can get the opportunity to use my educational qualifications in practical world. I can assure of providing good quality work with my dedication and hard work.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Hardworking and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding negotiation and problem solving presence
- Complete knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Excess.
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative in nature.
|Educational Background: Academic Year||University/ Institution||Degree/ Education|
|2005-2008||Canady College of Commerce and Business Management||Bachelors in Business Administration|
|2008-2010||New Jersey University of Business Management||Master in Business Administration- Marketing|
|2010-2011||Great Management Institute||Certificate in Advance Marketing Skills.|
Achievements and Recognitions:
- Achieved the best student award in the year 2006.
- My project on “Marketing Techniques of Today” was awarded the best project in the year 2010.
- Awarded Student of the year in the year 2010.
- Mr. Anthony Gonsalves, College Head, Canady College of Commerce and Business Management.
- Mr. Joseph Fernandez, Management Department Head, Great Management Institute.