A Market Research Analyst is a professional who gathers information about the general buying inclinations of a group of people or a company. He helps the core production and sales team of a company in determining what products have to be sold to a particular set of people on the basis of their age, location and gender. This Market Research Analyst resume example is especially drafted as a reference for the concerned candidates who are willing to apply for this job position.
Sample Of Market Research Analyst Resume Example:
5rd Street, Green Meadows apartments,
Boston, United States
Telephone Number: 5869 697 7080
Resume Objective: Seeking to acquire the challenging job position of a Market Research Analyst in a reputed organisation where my analysis skills and experience can be made to best use.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Complete knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Capable of identifying the factors that largely affect the business profitability and measuring them quantitatively.
- Capable of arranging special meetings with the top management level & explaining them the interpreted results and suggesting business strategies to them.
|2004- 2008||Ever last Company, New York||Assistant Market Research Analyst|
|2008-till date||Gimmons Associates, Boston||Market Research Analyst|
- Provided necessary identifications of constructed opinion polls and objected markets etc.
- Formulated and presented brief reports to the administration with potential recommendations for further activities.
- Acted as the Survey Research Associate for all marketing research requirements such as concept examining and product awareness and usage.
- Provided editing, pre-examining and coding of in depth opinion polls.
|Academic Year||Institution/ College||Course/ Degree|
|1999-2002||Boston State University||BA in Psychology|
|2002-2004||Ohio State University||MBA in Marketing|
Can be provided upon request.