The post of manager looks for people whose managerial skills and leadership abilities are unparalleled. So, a manager resume should give stress on these abilities of the aspirant which is very much essential for the position he is seeking for.
Production manager, marketing manager and information technology manager are a few of the various job profiles that pertain to a manager.
The only interface between the applicant and the recruitment board is the resume of the applicant. Hence, this resume should be precise and must be a compact demonstration of the skills and abilities that the interviewee posses. It should be able to convey maximum impression in the minimum time and space.
While assembling a manager resume, the points to be kept in mind are-
- Objectives to undertake the job as a manager.
- Relevant and required personal details including name, permanent address and so on.
- Overall work experience- this is the only factor that can make one stand apart in this particular case.
- Details of educational qualifications.
- Good communication skills always attract attention.
- Ability to use standard software is also an added benefit.
At this site you will find a lot of samples for manager resumes that will help you construct your own.