An ICU nurse is one who is responsible for the critical care of the patient. The nurse helps to plan the best outcome for the patient. The vitals are closely monitored by them and they can order ABGs, CXRs and any other investigation. Extremely good clinical and patient communication skills are required to work in this job position. A cool and calm responsible attitude is of the essence. To assist an aspirant for the ICU nurse’s job here is a sample for the resume.
ICU Nurse Resume Sample
Name : Jane Miller
Address : 3937, Kul Circle South
Email id : Jmills@cdk.com
- Certificate of Excellence in Nursing skills
- Certificate of passing Intensive care course from American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (CCRN)
- Certificate of Progressive care from Houston Nursing institute (PCCN)
- Clinical Nurse specialization in Advanced Practice in Acute & Critical Care
|Place of Work||Procedures well versed in:|
State of Ohio
| 2. GJDG Hospital,
Well versed in using equipment for hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring systems such as
- Ventricular Assist Devices
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
- Intra aortic balloon pumps
- Renal replacement equipment
- Dialysis equipment
- A registered nurse with a good experience.
- A well organized approach towards resolving any issues related to the nursing processes.
- A calm attitude towards handling emergency situations and giving an accurate report to the Doctors as and when required.
- A well organized approach towards following an integrated and exceptional care plan to work in collaboration with co-workers and other professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with the patients and their families.