A graduate nurse is one who has pursued her degree in graduation in Nursing at a Nursing Training School and has also completed hours of hospital practice. Graduate nurses may practice practical or professional nursing only once they have obtained a permanent or a temporary license after submission of educational manuscripts, thorough criminal check and the deposit of fees. A graduate nurse can practice only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
For a graduate nurse, here is a sample of the resume given which would help one in landing the job of their choice.
Graduate Nurse Resume Sample:
Name: Celia Alexander
Address: 123, East Sunrise Road,
California – 1083713
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Contact Number: 369204237
- Obtained the License of Registered Nurse,2005
- AlS Certification.
- Pursued Bachelors of Science in Nursing, 2004
- State University of California, 3701401.
- GPA- 3.75
Experience in Nursing
- Sea Port Medical Facility, California [2005- 2009]
- As a licensed Professional Nurse.
- Have the experience of working night shifts for a 40-bed district.
- Maintained the quality and standard of nursing while attending to all kinds of patients, from taking care of the newborn infants to the geriatric.
- Attended on the postpartum and perinatal patients.
- Maintained accurate reports on the condition of patients, under the supervision of the RN.
- Assisted the RN in administering the Intravenous, Intra muscular medications, etc.
- Served as a source of communication to the patient’s family about the medicinal procedures to be followed, therapy sessions, etc.
Summary of skills:
- Seeking to work in a reputable institution for advancement of career.
- Ability to deal with the sick in a patient manner, to understand their grievances.
- Diligent and flexible, can perform and be of assistance even late at night.
- An amicable personality which establishes an efficient interface with the patients and their families.