An equity research candidate is one who undertakes technical research in equities that are traded in the primary and secondary market. The candidates are required to advise large corporate organizations with regard to economic and investment trends. Other essential qualities of an equity research candidate are evaluation of financial data, process profitability processes, excellent equity analysis and research skills. The role of a candidate involved in equity research is one that is very dynamic and revolves around providing asset allocation advice.
Sample Equity Research Resume Example
Cell No – 123-456-7890
Email address: Kenneth@examplemail.com
Looking forward to work for a reputed corporate organization that provide ample opportunity in equity research and helps utilize my skills for personal and professional development.
- Possess good knowledge of accounting and financial models.
- Excellent evaluation skills of both industry and market specific trends.
- Good with computers and internet research skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- Capable of making use of Microsoft Office.
- Possess good problem solving skills and can work well under pressure.
- Can decipher accurate financial information for the benefit of the organization.
- Completed Master’s in Business Administration from Manchester University of London in the year 2011.
- Completed Bachelor’s in Accounting from Yorkshire University, London in the year 2009.
- Organization: Mathew Investments, London from June 28, 2010 till date.
Responsibilities: Conducting Research, Update statistical model, Preparation of Internal and External reports, formulation of Investment Ideas.
- Organization: Ascot Finance Company Ltd, London from Jan 15, 2007 till June 28, 2010.
Responsibilities: Assist team in equity research, Identification of customer investment needs, Counsel investment opportunities to clients, Preparation of Equity investment reports.
References will be provided on request.