An environmental lab technician is a professional whose job is to perform tests on components of the environment such as the soil, air, water etc to check them for environmental damage. By testing these components, these environment lab technicians get to know about the pollutants etc which affect the environment and devise way to reduce the level of pollution in the environment.
In order to get a job as an environment lab technician at an environmental organisation, one must come up with a well written resume which lists all the qualifications and other details about him/her. A sample has been given below.
Sample Environmental Lab Technician Resume Example
Name: Peter Adams
Address: 5/8 New timothy road
New York, USA
Residence number: 29456
Mobile number: 4395709340
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the challenging job position of an environmental lab technician at an environment welfare organisation where I would be able to use my knowledge and education for the benefit of our ecosystem.
- Exceptional mathematical skills to study samples and make analysis on them.
- Exceptional observation skills to test and analyse results accurately.
- Technical skills, strong analytical skills and knowledge of all science based subjects.
- High school from St. Petersburg High School in the year 2002.
- Bachelor’s in Chemistry from New York University in the year 2005.
- Diploma course in environmental sciences and lab skills.
- Worked as a lab assistant at University labs for a period of 12 months.
- Worked as an environmental lab technician at Environmental studies unit in Ohio for a period of 2 years
- Involved in studying soil and water for various kinds of pollutants.
- Involved in devising ways to reduce pollution levels from different kinds of soils and from water and air.