A contracts manager is essentially required to maintain relationship between the supplier and the company. It is his duty to ensure long term relationship and overlook correct drafting of contracts. A contracts manager works on a variety of projects and thus negotiates on the best price and optimum quality. He is also responsible for assessing the incoming bids and chooses the one that is most profitable. The following contracts manager resume example will help candidates in wording a proper resume.
Sample Contracts Manager Resume Example:
10 Elli Lane
Boston, MA, USA
Home: (012) 888-9999
Cell: 376- 828-7777
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position as a Contracts Manager in a well established firm where my experience in contracts management can be utilized to benefit the company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Excellent management skills along with leadership qualities; technical know-how along with good expertise in contracts language. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Contracts Manager, 2007 to present:
BMT Corporation, Iowa, USA.
- Responsible for managing and writing drafts documents
- Responsible for managing contracts including administration, finance procurement and accounting.
- Drafting and submittal of contracts proposals
- Assessing bids and select the best ones
Assistant Contracts Manager, 2005-2006: STT Corporation, Greenville, TX
- Assisting manager in reviewing cost data
- Responsible for handling all contract matters and business manage regarding business management.
Completed bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Iowa State University, Iowa, USA in the year 2005.
Completed Contracts Management Certification Program in the year 2006 from Institute of Contracts Management, Iowa, USA
ACCOLADES AND INVOLVEMENTS
American Association of Contracts Managers
Leadership Award 2005
Will be furnished upon request