Construction Manager Resume
Construction Manager is a professional who manages the construction activities and in maintaining the working conditions in the project. He engages workers in construction and evaluates their working progresses.
The construction manager is responsible for the workers working status. He recruits workers in need of labour and supervises the different construction works.
Construction Manager Resume Example
France – 8673
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess excellent managerial capabilities to serve efficiently as a construction manager.
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills.
- Capable of maintaining good workmanship atmosphere among the workers.
Career Experience/Job History:
High rise Construction Company,
- Reviewed the working status of the employees and made reports relating to the progress of the project.
- Assigned additional tasks to the workers.
- Interacted with the workers to review their working conditions.
- Managed deals and projects put forward by the builders.
- Managed space deals relating to construction projects.
- Reviewed contracts of construction sites and engaged engineers, workers and other employees.
Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Engineering Institute.
Masters in Construction Management, Engineering Institute.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.