A benefits coordinator is an individual who is responsible for the distribution, administration and development process of the employee benefit programs which include health benefits, retirement benefits etc. They are also responsible for designing and administering employee benefits. The individual applying for this position should have knowledge about various compensation and benefits offered to an employee. The benefits coordinator resume should highlight the individual’s knowledge in employee compensation and benefits. A work experience in similar position mentioned in the resume is always an added advantage.
Sample Benefits coordinator resume example
Date of birth: 12th of March 1982
Address: 21 Time Square Road, New York, New Jersey 4598
Residential contact number: 89678
Mobile phone number: 76890
Summary of qualifications:
I possess the ability to work within deadlines. I am capable of maintaining accurate and detailed records and reports. I can also manage a team of people efficiently.
- Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources from new York University in the year 2008
- Bachelors in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources from new York University in the year 2005
Working in IC General Insurance in the position of a benefits coordinator since October 2009. My job responsibilities are:
- Counseling the employees in regards to usage of various benefits provided by the organization
- Supporting the team members of the benefits department
- Administering all transactions in regards to retirement as well as medical benefits
- Providing information to new joiners about benefits provided by the organization