Administrative jobs essentially seek people who are responsible and capable of multitasking seamlessly. Therefore an administration resume should condense all the important information in a structured manner.
The various job profiles in the administration sector include bank teller, data entry supervisor, office manager etc.
The importance of resume lies in the fact that it creates the first impression in the minds of the recruiting manager, so the resume should be one of a kind. It should contain all the important information in a concise form to deliver the maximum impression.
The points that are to be kept in mind while constructing an administration resume is:
- Objectives in searching for an administrative job
- Some personal details and some details of your contact
- Overall work experience- Starting from the first day in job or even traineeship to present day should be accounted for.
- Educational qualification- Details of graduation and post graduation should be mentioned.
- Extra credits are given to candidates with good oral and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel are also desired. The ability to adapt to use of newer softwares also earns one extra credits.
At this website you can find sample of various administrative resume, to help you writing one for yourself.