A 3d artist is an individual who works in a production company or an animation studio or a post production studio. He is responsible for working on 3d live action movies and creating 3d animation. The individual applying for the position of a 3d artist has to be artistic in nature and very creative. 3d artist resume should reflect the skill sets as well as knowledge of the candidate in the field of animation, rigging and storyboarding.
Sample 3D Artist Resume Example
Name: Danny Osborne
Residential address: 12 Tanned Skin Road, New City, Iowa 3490
Residential contact number: 45890
Mobile phone number: 78467
Date of birth: 2nd of March 1984
Marital Status: Single
To work in the position of a 3d artist in a reputed animation studio and make best use of my creative skills for the benefit of the studio.
- Bachelors in Animation and 3d art with specialization in character modeling and special effects from National School of Design in the year 2007.
- Certificate in Advance 3D from Creative Institute in the year 2008
- Currently working as 3D Artist with Imaginative Studios since 2009.
- Worked as 3d artist for an English short film called “My Old Days”. My job role was to convert the live action film into a 3d film.
- Did a project for the animation studio Animate Incorporate in the year 2009. I was in charge of creating a 3d animation for an ad film of one of the clients of the studio.