A waitress is a lady who attends a table in a hotel or a restaurant and takes orders. She is a professional who takes orders of fooding from the customers and forwards them to the kitchen. She brings the prepared food and receives payments and forwards them to the cash manager.
A waitress should have polite behavior and good communication skills. She should be polite and cordial to the customers as her appearance will affect a lot.
Waiter Resume Example
France – 9858
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good cordial nature and communication skills.
- Have good analytical skills
- Have an amiable personality and capable for providing effective hostess service.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Collected payments and bills of the customers.
- Served food, beverages according to their orders and ensured proper services to them.
- Promoted new menu additions and reminded them of the specialties of the day.
- Ensured proper service maintenance by the other fellow waiter and waitresses.
Lunch Stay Restaurant.
- Prepared food preparation duties like preparing final garnishing of dishes, beverages etc.
- Ensured tables managing and proper services.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Steward Services, Institute of Hotel Management.
2003-2005: Masters in Steward Services, Institute of Hotel Management.
Professional reference will be added upon request.