Transportation Manager Resume
A transportation manager is a person who manages the transportation services and systems. He may be a manager controlling a transport agency or transportation services and facilities. They provide transportation facilities and ensure safe delivery of goods.
The transportation manager schedules and organizes the transportation vehicles and its services. The manager is responsible for the daily activities o the transport agency. The manager is required having knowledge about the effective running of transport agency and its functioning.
Transport Manager Resume Example
Ireland – 7674
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced professional in the coordination and management of transport services.
- Possess good analytical and administrative skills.
- Also possess good communication capabilities.
Career Experience/Job History:
Travel Smart Agency
- Deployed transport luxury buses and taxis for transportation facilities in intercity services.
- Managed vans and goods vehicles for transportation of goods and packages.
- Recruited drivers and made reports of their assessment.
- Maintained security and safety of the transportation systems and assured that they worked as per the policies.
Go Far Travels.
- Supervised the vehicles and their running conditions.
- Ensured proper delivery of goods and contacted the suppliers as per their evaluation payments.
- Managed budgets to improvise the vehicles.
- Trained recruited and new staff to evaluate and perform their duties and tasks efficiently.
- Handled administrative duties when required.
1999-2002: Bachelors in Commerce, Commerce College.
2002-2003: Diploma in Transport Agency Management, Transport Techniques Center.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.