Transport Manager Resume
A Transport Manager has to see the working and management of the transportation agency or field. He is a supervisor of a particular transportation agency which deals in transporting goods and travel services to people. The manager has to look after the proper working of the agency and that the services are well given.
A transport manager should be able to maintain good running of the agency. He should see to it that the transport vehicles from his agency are able to run properly and deliver services effectively.
Transport Manager Resume Example
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good communication skills to interact well with customers.
- Possess efficient knowledge about the service field and see to that the services are quality based.
Career Experience/ Job History:
Tours and Travels
- Supervised the staff and maintained efficient services giving them goals and targets.
- Review the transportation activities and recommend changes to attain quality service.
- Ensured timely delivery of goods by the transport vehicles in the agency.
- Ensured proper maintenance of the vehicles of the agency.
- Introduced tour packages for the travelers.
- Informing about the tour details and their reservations.
- Interacting with the travelers and maintaining records and reports.
2000-2001: Intern as a Tour Guide in Travel Agency.
1998-2000: Diploma in Transport Management, Travel Services Institute.
1995-1998: Bachelors in Tourism, Travel Services Institute.
Professional reference will be provided on request.