A training coordinator is an individual responsible for organizing training activities for the organization in which he is working. He is responsible for keeping track of the training programs that take place in the organization and if required implement a new training program. He also has to ensure that the training conducted within the allocated cost. The resume of an individual applying for the position of a training coordinator should cover his job objectives and work experience in the field of training in order to get selected for the job.
Sample Training coordinator resume example
Training Coordinator Resume
34 Roxy Square Street, New town, Los Angeles 8956
Residential phone number: 67589
Cell phone number: 78456
E mail id: email@example.com
To work in the position of a training coordinator in a reputed organization where I can make best use of my training skills and knowledge in the field of training for better progress of the organization and its employees.
- Bachelors in business management in the year 2006 from Los Angeles University
- Associate degree in training management from New Town Management training School in the year 2007.
Currently working as training coordinator at Indigo Business Process Solutions since May 2008. My job responsibilities are:
- Making arrangements for training programs for new joiners so that they get an understanding about the operations process.
- Provide inputs to the training program developed so that it can be improved and made more effective
- Ensuring that training programs are completed within the budget