A tour guide is an individual who guides tourists whenever they go on sightseeing or visits new places. Tour guides also provides information about cultural heritage and historical places to the people on organized tours. The tour guide should have excellent knowledge about various places of attraction. The tour guide resume should be drafted in such a manner so that it showcases the experience and the knowledge of the candidate with respect to various places of tourist attraction.
Sample Tour Guide resume example
Date of birth: 12th of May 1983
Residential address: Sun Rise Apartment 23 Times Square Road, New York, New Jersey 4890.
Mobile phone number: 67890
Residential phone number: 64578
E mail id: email@example.com
I wish to work as a tour guide in a reputed travel agency and make best use of my knowledge as a guide.
- Knowledge about various tourist spots
- Can speak in various languages including English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Worked as tour guide for Cox and Kings travel agency from May 2009 to October 2011.
Job Responsibilities included the following:
- Assisting tourist groups on tour and taking them to various places of cultural heritages as well as historical importance.
- Explaining the tourist groups about the significance and history of that place.
Worked as an independent tour guide from 2008 to 2009
Job Responsibilities included:
- Taking foreign tourists on a visit to various tourist spots in the country.
- Interpret the language of the tourist as per their convenience.