A technical trainer is a person who is responsible for providing technical training in an organization. The job functions of technical trainers vary according to the type of organization they are associated with.
The key duties assigned to a technical trainer include developing various types of training programs as per requirements, conduct training needs analysis for employees in an organization, preparation of training systems database etc. In order to grab this position, a candidate must prepare an effective resume showcasing their skill and other details. A technical trainer resume example is given below.
Sample Technical Trainer Resume Example
Wendy A Haydock
#3, Chelmsford, Essex, London, CM2
Interested in obtaining a position as a technical recruiter in a leading software company where my years of experience and skills can be utilized in an effective manner.
Summary of Qualifications
- Possess excellent experience in technical and instructional design of training modules.
- Good communication skills to coordinate training needs with other staff in the organization.
- Good at conducting web based training apart from making use of latest instructional devices during training sessions.
- Offered technical training at Demont Software Inc for claims processing staff.
- Designed and prepared teaching aids and student reference materials for Edu Educations systems for their Technical Training Module.
- Prepared Troubleshooting manual for Newgen Computer Solutions organization for new systems introduced in their organization.
- Conducted evaluation of technical skills set of employees of Hydra technical Corp
- Good presentation and teaching skills.
- Certified Technical trainer for the past five years.
- Possess passion for teaching technical topics.
- Completed Bachelor’s of Science in Information Technology in the year 2005 from University of Technology, London.
- Acquired CTT+ certification in the year 2006.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word. Excel Access, MS Project and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Programming Languages such as C, HTML, UNIX etc.
- Capable of working on networking, printers, VoIP etc.
Will be provided on professional request.