A technical specialist is a person who is responsible for looking after the technical department of the organization. These types of individuals work in various positions in different types of organizations. Depending upon the work profile and the job position, the candidate needs to possess skill sets and qualifications which must be well presented in their resume. A technical specialist resume example for the post in a computer industry is given below.
Sample Technical Specialist Resume Example
Jillian R Davidson
#11, Newcastle Upon Tyne street , Tyne and Wear, London, NE20
To find a challenging position of a technical specialist in a reputable organization, where I can use my knowledge and skills to grow professionally.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Confident to take up new tasks assigned on the job.
- Capable of offering creative solutions to problems.
- Have good working knowledge of software and hardware requirements in all networking solutions.
- Capable of designing security functions successfully.
- Good knowledge of Cisco input and output routers.
- Capable on working on all networks such as fiber, optic and copper based networks.
- Ability to work efficiently even under pressure.
- Good testing skills of all networking equipments.
- Working as Technical Specialist in Networking Solutions Inc from 2007 till date.
- Administer and support multi level LAN systems.
- Support users in remote locations with connectivity issues.
- Manage networking budget according to organization specifications.
- In charge of networking and software protocols.
- Assigned with identification and correction of networking security issues.
- Bachelors in Computer Science from University of Sciences, London in the year 2005.
- Acquired Cisco router programming and Networking Certification in the year 2006.
- Acquired Cisco enterprise management solutions certification in the year 2007.
- References can be provided on professional request.