A technical recruiter is a person who performs necessary activities related to the recruitment of candidates for technical job positions. The primary duties of a technical recruiter include source, screen, interview and finalize candidates for a suitable technical position. Apart from these primary duties some of the miscellaneous duties carried out by technical recruiters are assessment of technical job requirements, create job descriptions, follow up with candidates, format resumes according to specifications of clients etc. A technical recruiter resume example is given below.
Sample Technical Recruiter Resume Example
Peter J Davidson
#2, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, London, PE27
Objective: A dedicated and experienced person, interested in obtaining a challenging position as a technical recruiter in a reputed firm.
- Can handle both product and process management.
- Can conduct recruitment metric analysis independently.
- Knowledge of advance and latest recruitment techniques.
- o Can handle IT recruitment with great ease
- Great hands on experience with office automation tools.
- Possess experience of over 10 years in technical recruitment.
- Negotiate recruitment offers on behalf of eligible candidates.
- Excellent resume drafting and building skills.
- Worked for Tono Company as technical recruiter from 2002 till Jan 2012
Main duties include :
- Define competencies for various technical roles.
- Identify candidates for tough technical positions.
- Prescreen candidates for suitability to position.
- Ability to learn technical information necessary for a technical recruiter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process consultation and selection process of candidates.
- Address recruitment needs in a cost effective manner.
- Completed Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources Management from University of London in the year 2002.
- Completed Bachelors in Business Administration from Wales University in the year 2000.
Can be provided upon request.