Stock Broker Resume
A stock broker is a person who regulates, buys and sells shares and securities in a stock market or firm. The stock market is a place where brokers and financial agents meet to deal with stocks and shares. The place where stock broker works is generally called as stock exchange.
The stock broker is required having thorough knowledge about the management of shares and securities, their rise and falling of prices and the stock market as a whole.
Stock Broker Resume Example
France – 7563
Summary of Qualification:
- Possess good communication skills and analytical skills to handle financial issues.
- Have effective knowledge of the stock services and shares.
- Have good mathematical skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
Stock Change Services,
- Handles securities and forwarded them in market estimating their value.
- Communicating with clients and other business agents to access their shares’ value and inform them of the changes in their stocks.
- Studying market analysis and the fluctuation in the policies.
- Recruit agents for accessing the stock changes.
- Interacting with clients to know about their financial status and evaluation in order to manage their financial accounts.
- Advised clients on the stock market issues and the risks and profits attached to it.
- Monitored clients’ investments and accounts.
2002-2004: Masters in Accounting and Finance, University.
1999-2002: Bachelors in Accounting and Finance, Ford Commerce College.
Professional Reference will be provided upon request.