A staff auditor is an individual who keeps a tab on the actions of the staff of an organization by checking whether they are following company policies and procedures or not. They also ensure that the management’s guidelines are followed by the staff. An individual aspiring to work in the position of a staff auditor should have a degree in auditing, taxation or accounting. Candidates with master’s degree or an MBA are more favorable for the job. The staff auditor resume should be designed in such a way so that it grabs the attention of the potential employer.
Staff Auditor Resume Example
Name: David Taw
Date of birth: 2nd of March 1984
Permanent address: 34 Yankee Doodle Road, New York, New Jersey 6745.
Residential contact number: 49876
Mobile phone number: 94578
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in the position of a staff auditor in a reputed organization where I can make best use of my skill sets as well as experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from the New York School of Accounting in the year 2007.
- Masters degree in business administration from Colorado Business School in the year 2010.
- Certificate in Advance Accounting from ABC Institute in the year 2011.
- Worked in the position of a staff auditor with Gas Garments from May 2011 to November 2012. My job responsibility was to ensure the staff follows the company policies and procedures. I was also responsible to ensure that the action of the staff is within the compliance of the law.
- Possess excellent managerial skill
- Possess impressive analytical and mathematical skills
Can be provided upon request.