Sports Marketing Assistant Resume
A sport marketing assistant promotes a brand or a company product related to sports field. He specializes in marketing the goods and playing equipments to the wider market reach. The marketing may be in a retails outlet or by personally moving and selling.
The sport marketing assistant is required having knowledge of the playing equipment and their uses.
Sport Marketing Assistant Resume Example
Scotland – 7574
Summary of Qualification:
- I am an experienced sport marketing official adept in marketing goods and products related to sports field.
- I possess good communication skills and negotiating skills.
Career Experience/Job History:
- Scheduled strategic plans to improve sales of the company.
- Responsible for bringing maximum optimum profit through effective dealing
- Studies market status to grab chances of maximizing sales.
- Supervised goods and incoming products from the factory.
Puma Sports Goods
- Checked for variety of goods options in sync with the demands of the people.
- Supervised transportation and evaluation of deliveries of goods.
- Reported torn and damaged goods to the manager for their return.
- Updated players about new products and advanced options.
2000-2003: BBA in Business Administration, Commerce College.
2003-2005: MBA in Marketing Analysis, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.