Sports Agent Resume
A sport is an organized form of activity governed by a set of rules and customs and having the competitive and entertaining spirit in it. It is a form of entertainment with a competitive and winning spirit in it.
A sports agent is a person who manages the deals and sponsors management with the players and the club or the organization. A sports agent is required having adequate knowledge about the players’ value and manage deal according to it. He should know how to better endorse a player for a specific product.
Sports Agent Resume Example
Phone: 87-432-7 7
Summary of qualifications:
- I have effective communication and organizational skills
- Have a good knowledge base about the sports field and the player value essence. .
Career Experience/Job History:
City Sports Center,
- Conducted meeting with the coaches, players and the sponsor firms and finalized sponsor deals with players and sponsors.
- Moved with players for their matches to deal with negotiations among them and the firms.
- Helped players maintain contract deals with the sponsors and updated about the deal changes or contract policies.
- Adviced the players on how to manage deals and contracts.
- Maintained documents and files of contract for the players.
2001-2004: Bachelors in Arts, City Center College.
2004-2006: Masters of Arts, University.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request