A Sound Engineer is basically involved in working with tools and equipments that are used for recording, mixing and reproducing music for audio and video productions, theatre productions, movies, etc. They work in accordance with music producers, performers and other such personnel to generate the required sound. Sound Engineer Resume must include details about his qualification and skills.
Sample Sound Engineer Resume Example
15, Trident Colony
New Charles Road
New York, NY
Phone No. 345987
Mobile No. 900876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work in a challenging environment where I can learn and grow professionally.
|School/ University||Year of Passing out||Course Pursued/ Specialization|
|Xyz High School||2005||Abc|
|ABC University||2007||Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Engineering|
|ABC Institute||2008||Diploma in Journalism|
A Total of 3 years experience working as a Sound Engineer at one of the top sound recording company
ABC Pvt Ltd Jan 2009 – Till Date
- Understand the kind of sound required and work upon attaining it.
- Needs to work on setting and testing the sound equipments and ensure good quality recording.
- Adjust the sound equipments appropriately during performances so as to attain the required output.
- Arrange the sound equipments at their place once the recording is done.
- Involved in mixing the music to attain the required music
- Involved in editing the sound as per the requirement
- Hardworking and dedicated towards work
- Sincere in performing the assigned job duties
- Understand the importance of completing the work on time and ensuring quality