A software engineer is involved in working on computer software systems. He is responsible for figuring out and resolving computer software related problems. In order to get into this position one must have a master’s degree in computer applications or a degree in software engineering. A person must also have good analytical skills and problem solving abilities to handle this position well.
Sample Software Engineer Resume Example
Name: Roger Johnson
Address: 5/8 New Preston Road,
New York, NY
Residence number: 29456
Mobile number: 987123
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: I seek a position in my field of specialization at a reputable organization.
- Knowledge about various computer applications including Lotus Notes, Borland J Builder, White Box Deep cover, Word, Excel and many more.
- Working Knowledge about the peripherals of a computer system
- Knowledge about various computer languages including C, C++, Java, AJAX and HTML
- Good analytical skills and quick problem solving ability
- High school from St. Petersburg High School. Passed out in the year 2004
- Bachelor’s in Computer Applications from the Abc University. Passed out in the year 2007
- Master’s in Computer Applications from the Xyz University. Passed out in the year 2009
- Attended Internship program at JBC Enterprises in the year 2009.
- Working as a Software Engineer at ABC Group Pvt Ltd since 2010
- Involved in developing new software applications and interfaces and maintaining the old ones.
- Involved in coding using various computer languages including XSL, Java and AJAX.
- Responsible for providing complete software support to the employees.