A service technician is a person who is in charge of servicing various types of equipments so that they are in working condition. Service technicians are associated with maintenance of various equipments such as security systems, computer systems, stereos, heating systems, air conditioning systems, farm equipment, diesel engines and many more.
The role of a service technician is specific to the type of industry he is associated with. A service technician resume is an important document that provides the complete details of the candidate who wish to work in this position. A service technician resume example is given below.
Sample Service technician resume example
Robert J Varley
Address – Wetherby, West Yorkshire, London, LS22
Phone – 999-888-7777
Email – email@example.com
To seek the position in a reputed organization as a service technician that helps me use my technical and customer service skills to the maximum.
Field Service Technician
Working for Federal Express, London from 2007 till date with following responsibilities :-
- Up gradation of software
- Upkeep of shipping software along with rectification of any errors.
- Maintenance of shipping software link at all times during shift.
Assistant Service Technician
Worked for National Bank of London from year 2005 to 2007 with following responsibilities :-
- Installation of Bank ATM (Automated Teller Machines) at remote locations.
- Set-up of communication system for functioning of ATMs.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to ATMs on both onsite and offsite locations.
Personal Skill set
- Highly motivated person.
- Very organized at work and possess eye for detail.
Leadership Skill set
- Great team player and proven leader.
Possess excellent training skills to train juniors as and when necessary.
- Acquired Diploma in Electronics from Wales University of London in the year 2005.
- Completed Bachelor’s of Science from London University in the year 2004.
References can be provided as needed on professional request of prospective employer.