A senior project manager is a senior level employee working in a company and employed to head the various projects that are to be undertaken by the organization. Any person who is interested in applying for the position of a senior project manager in a company must prepare a detailed resume that highlights his/her skills and qualities.
The resume must be formal in nature and should be able to convince the employer of the suitability of the candidate for the job. A sample of a senior project manager resume example is given below and can be used for reference.
Sample Senior Project Manager Resume Example
Name: Jenna Parker
Address: A-45, west end street, Putney, London, United Kingdom
Seeking a challenging job as a senior project manager in a company where I would be able to exercise my years of experience for the benefit of the company and where I would get a chance to utilize my exceptional managerial skills.
Skills and areas of expertise:
- Exceptional managerial skills, administrative abilities and team working spirit
- Leadership qualities of top level and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with computer systems and to work on various types of software.
- Hardworking, skilled and very dedicated to my job.
- I have been employed as a project manager at Gregson International Corporation for a period of 2 years where I worked to handle the IT projects.
- I have also worked as a project manager at Henderson Corporation for a period of 4 years where I worked on over 20 projects during my tenure.
- I have also worked as a senior project manager at Oak Hill Company for 1 year up until 2013.
- Completed bachelor’s education in Computer Science Hons from Birmingham University in the year 2005.
- Completed master’s education in Business Administration from London Business School in the year 2006