Secondary school is vastly known as high school education in most common vernacular. It follows elementary education and is followed by college/ university/ higher education. A secondary school teacher resume is the resume used by individuals working as or aspiring to work as secondary school teachers.
The resume displays all the characteristics, features and skills about the individual which will help the secondary school authorities in making employment decision. The resume must be presented in such a manner so that it gets the attraction of the employer.
Sample Secondary School Teacher Resume Example
Name: Mr. Tom Carter
Date of Birth: 4th April, 1982
Address: 65, Pablo Apartments, Filler Street, City Lake, Pennsylvania, USA.
Resident Phone No.: 35765874
Mobile No.: 8673543324
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2001- 2002: Certificate of Educator, American Associations and Institute of Educator, USA.
- 2000- 2001: Masters of Development Economics, University College of London, London, UK.
- 1998- 2000: Bachelors of Arts (History), College of New Jersey, University of New Jersey, New Jersey, USA.
- 1998: High school education, Preston Scotty High School, City Lake, Pennsylvania, USA.
- 2002- 2004: Teacher- History and Arts, Pristine Private School, New York, USA.
- 2004- 2007: Teacher for History, Arts, Economics; St. Willard School for Boys, New York, USA.
- 2007- Present: Teacher for Literature, Arts and History; St. Jude’s Senior Secondary School, Manhattan, New York, USA.
Areas of Expertise/ Subjects of Interest:
- World History
- Development Economics
- Strategic Economics
- History and Study of Arts
- English Literature (Renaissance Era)
Papers Written/ Published Articles:
- World in 1950s: Growth and Sustenance, 16th January 2006, Journal of Literature, NYU Press.
- Art and Sculpture from view of a Common Man, 4th August 2007, Arts and Literature, University Press.
- Drawbacks of Current Economic Policies, a working paper, collaboration with final year students at NYU economics program.