A scientific researcher is a person who performs various types of scientific researches for various different reasons. These types of professionals are generally hired by research companies, colleges and government organisations. In order to work in this position, a person should have the needed qualifications and skills sets. A sample resume of a scientific researcher is given below.
Scientific Research Resume Example
Name: Andrew McKenzie
Address: 56,Rustop Apartments, Circular Road
Central London ,UK
Residence number: 758756
Mobile number: 87625765756
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Objective: To work as a Scientific Researcher in a growing company where I can make best use of my skill sets and experience for the growth of the organisation.
- Excellent Analytical and mathematical skills.
- I have great observation and logical reasoning power.
- In depth knowledge about my subject helps me reach conclusions smoothly.
- I have the patience to wait for the outcome of any particular activity initiated.
- High school from ST. Marry Jones School, Central London Passed out in the year 2003
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering from the Franklin University. Passed out in the year 2007
- Master’s in civil engineering from the Boston University. Passed out in the year 2010
- PhD in structural engineering from Maria University. Passed out in the year 2011.
- I have undertaken many scientific research projects during my undergraduate and post graduate days
- Since 2011 I am working as junior fellow scientist at the Centre for Scientific Research, Dallas
- During my undergraduate days I have successfully completed my research work on the strength of different types of beams.
- Till date undertaken thirty research topics and have published my own twenty research papers.
- I have represented my country at International Scientific Research Seminar 2011 held at Tokyo.