The job profile of a sales representative is to convince a consumer about the utility of the product he is offering for sale and thus help in increasing the revenue of the company. A sales representative is well versed in his task of recognizing the potential customers. He has complete and thorough knowledge of the product and thus makes the consumer buy it after giving him a demonstration of the product, and imploring upon him as to how the product would be beneficial to his lifestyle.
His communication skills should be brilliant so that he can maintain an easy conversation with the buyers. Since the job requires him to be on the move constantly, he should have an active personality.
To help you secure your dream job as a sales representative, here is a sample resume given.
Sales Representative Resume Sample
Name- Ms. Kelly Rogers.
Address- Burn Avenue, Chicago
Email Id: email@example.com
Contact No: 9302-429-892
- High School Diploma, 2005
Allens High School, Chicago.
- Bachelors in Marketing, 2009
State University of Chicago.
Aim and Purpose:
- To establish a name in the field of sales and marketing.
- To work with an aim to build upon the name of the organization through consistency in performance and diligence.
- Blaints , Chicago. [2009- Till now]
- Led a team to work on the marketing campaigns and designs for product promotion and its sales.
- Meetings with prospective buyers to have a clear understanding of their demands and requirements.
- Accountable for staff motivation and training.
- A good experience in the management, including matters of planning, budgeting and execution of a task.
- A pleasing personality with good oral and written communication skills.
- A creative mind which is determined to produce best results.