Sales Manager Resume
Sales Managers manage the sales department. They organize and manage the sales team and develop sales. The sales manager supervises the sales team and its working. He directs the team to work efficiently to increase sales. The sales manager set sales targets and supervises that the team reach the attained target.
The sales manager recruits and appoints staff for inducing sales and improvises them. The sales manager works to improve and develop sales in a company or any organization. The sales manager though mostly belong to a company may also be a part of other governmental sectors.
Sales Manager Resume Example
Summary of Qualification
- With good interpersonal skills, communicated well with the customers and team.
- Possess good convincing skills to motivate the customers to buy products and services.
- Experienced in sales management and marketing field.
Career Experience/ Job History:
Duncan Marketing Agency
- Set targets for the sales executives of the agency.
- Recruited new staff and set training sessions to teach the nuances of sales field.
- Directing the executives to their specified region for sales.
- Promoted add on services with sales to customers to develop sales.
- Informing the customers about the new products and services.
- Responsible for annual increase in boost sales.
- Studying market patterns that affect sales.
1995-1997: Bachelors in Sales and Marketing, Commerce College.
1997-1999: Masters in Sales and Marketing, Commerce College.
Professional request will be furnished upon request.