A sales associate is that employee of a firm/company whose main objective is to sell and promote the company’s product or service. A sales associate is held accountable for catering to the demands of the consumers. Such an employee serves as a representative of the company and must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
For someone who wants to build a resume and to land the job of a sales associate in a reputed company, here is a sample which will guide them through it.
Sales Associate Resume Sample:
Name: Susan Mills
Residence: 3628 Stratford Street,
Contact Number: 2517-362-382
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Diploma, 2001
St. Bridges High School,
- Bachelors degree in International Relations, 2007
Mount ford College,
1. LUXEMBOURG AUTHORITY
Audit Coordinator (10/2007-6/2008)
- Scored cent percent on the pricing section of the audit.
- Issue of weekly notices, including the advertisements, price changed audits, etc.
Sales Associate (6/2008 till present)
- Active and successful participation in the promotion of sales.
- Maintenance of healthy, friendly relations with the customers.
- Supervision of the staff for a constant increase in the revenues.
SUMMARY OF SKILL SETS
- Handling the operations of the cash register.
- Disciplining and schooling the new staff.
- Handling the responsibility of promotion of a new product.
- Maintaining a steady relationship with the consumers.
- Division and allocation of work among the subordinates on the basis of merit and performance.
- Active participant in the progress of the company.
- Led a team of dedicated individuals to form strategy to increase the revenue earned by the company.
- The overall personal and professional growth of the staff was taken into considerations.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office.