A corporate recruiter is an individual who works as a recruiter or employer in a corporate company and is responsible for shortlisting employees from a group of applications and then conducting the interview process. A corporate recruiter resume is the resume prepared by a person who is applying for the said in a certain organization.
The resume must highlight the various skills and qualifications of the applicant. An example of a professional and formal looking corporate recruiter resume which can be used by anyone for their reference or help is termed as a corporate recruiter resume example. A sample of a corporate recruiter resume example is given below:
Sample Corporate Recruiter Resume Example
CORPORATE RECRUITER RESUME
X-56, second floor, Jackson tower, Peterson lane, London
Professional work experience
- Worked as a corporate HR manager at Princeton International Company in London for a period of 3 years where I was then promoted to be the recruiter for the firm.
- Also worked as a corporate recruiter at Henderson IT Company where I served for a period of 4 years and gained immense experience of the recruiting and staff benefits process.
- Acquired Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management from Liverpool University from which I graduated in the year 2001.
- Also completed my MBA with specialization in Human Resources from Oxford University from which I passed out in 2003.
- Obtained a diploma course in recruitment studies from London.
Skills and areas of expertise:
- I am an extremely hardworking individual with a lot of knowledge about the recruitment process.
- I possess exceptional leadership qualities and ability to demonstrate responsibility and dedication.
- Ability to work with computer systems and excellent managerial skills.
- Tim Jacob of Oxford University-473095093505
Mr. Greg Johnson of Henderson IT Company-473993595