A restaurant waiter is an individual who serves food to customers who come to dine at the restaurant. The job of the waiter is to take the order of the food to be served from the customer and pass the information to the kitchen of the restaurant. It is necessary for a restaurant waiter to have a good memory as he needs to remember which order he took from which table. The restaurant waiter resume should mention about the experience of the candidate applying for this job position.
Sample Restaurant Waiter Resume Example
Name: John Glenn
Address: 21 Yankee Doodle Street, New York, New Jersey 4590
Telephone number: 45890
Mobile phone number: 34908
E mail id: email@example.com
Date of birth: 2nd of March 1984
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite nature
- Good memory
- Always alert
- Good knowledge of English language
To work in the position of a restaurant waiter in a reputed restaurant where I can use my experience for the growth of the restaurant as well as growth of my career.
- Completed High school from ABC School, in the year 2005
- Competed certificate in Hospitality from XYZ Institute in the year 2008
Currently working as a waiter at a multi cuisine restaurant by the name of Fine Dining.
My job responsibility includes the following:
- Taking order of the food from the guests and ensure that they are served they have ordered.
- Keeping a tab on the number of the table.
- Making the guests comfortable.
Languages known: English, French, Spanish, German